New Product Release
Weintek now announces the release of three cMT X Series Standard HMIs: cMT2078X, cMT2108X, and cMT2158X.
Owing to the quad-core high performance CPU, the cMT X Series HMIs can overcome the most difficult computational challenges and meet customer expectation for speedy and smooth operation experience. With the three standard models now available in the most popular sizes: 7”, 10”, and 15”, the cMT X Series is definitely the best choice for your new and upgrade projects alike.
Those upgrading to the cMT X Series should find that transition is quick and easy. From the outside, cMT2078X, cMT2108X, and cMT2158X use the same cutout dimensions as those of the corresponding former models, meaning that hardware modification will not be needed. In terms of software, converting an existing project is as simple as opening it, so there is no need for project redesign, which saves plenty of time and manpower. For selected few features that cannot be directly converted, update reports and modification guidelines are provided to ensure that nothing is missed.
By choosing the cMT X Series, you may take advantage of all the exclusive new features that are sure to help increase productivity and deliver superb user experience. Each feature enhancement by itself should make a good reason for adopting the cMT X Series.
- Operation and Monitoring: The mobile app cMT Viewer in Monitor Mode can be used to monitor a large number of devices; meanwhile, WebView allows hassle-free monitoring with only a browser.
- Simplified UX/UI: Chart objects - Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Table…etc - are pre-configured and require only slight adjustments before they are presentable. Action Trigger which features graphical UI-based configuration can possibly replace complex macro commands, making for reduced system development time and simplified post-deployment maintenance.
- Easy Troubleshooting: cMT Diagnoser enables efficient verification of HMI screen logic and communication status, and also provides line-by-line macro debugging, which considerably reduces overall development effort.
- More Powerful Connectivity: The cMT X Series supports a wide range of PLC brands and their distinctive access mechanisms such as 64-bit register access, tag-based communication, and tag address import (e.g. Siemens S7 communication and TIA file import).
- Multimedia Functionality: The cMT X Series supports video playback, IP camera, as well as video recording.
- Enhanced Operational Flexibility: The cMT X Series systems are supplied with built-in multi-language keyboards.
Whether you are starting a new project, planning to replace old HMIs, or implementing an IIoT solution, Weintek cMT X Series is undoubtedly the best choice!
Applicable software version: EasyBuilder Pro V6.05.02 or later.